We had the choose the following during our appointment:
- Main carpet color
- Hardwood finish
- Cabinet finish
- Granite for bathrooms and kitchen
- Tile for bathrooms
- Tile for laundry room
- Tile for Master bath
- Backsplash for kitchen
- Any other upgrades
I went in expecting that it would take a few trips to decide on everything. By the time we left, about 30-45 minutes later, the only things that were uncertain were the granite for the kitchen and the backsplash (because it depended on the granite we chose.) I was stunned that everything else was decided so quickly.
Love the accent tile we chose for the master bath - can not WAIT to see that in place.
We still had to decide on the kitchen granite and backsplash, but these were our backsplash contenders:
|Possibly a small square in the grey, or even subway tiles in this finish.|
|For a more dynamic look, a smaller subway structure but with these varied tiles.|
That all depended on how our trip to the granite yard went... and it was a trip!
I thought I might add the names of our selections in case anyone has done like me and is trying to find where others have used their finishes. Our selections are below:
- Main carpet color - Port Harbor Wild Rice
- Hardwood finish - River Ridge Birch Chatooga
- Cabinet finish - Walnut
- Granite for bathrooms and kitchen - New Caldonia (bath) Steel Grey (Kitchen)
- Tile for bathrooms - Classico Poseidon with Cypress grout
- Tile for laundry room - Harmony Eucalyptus with Cypress grout
- Tile for Master bath - Alaska Blackburn with Taupe grout and Bamboo Stone listello