Friday, August 19

making our house happy: week 3

I am loving the Happy House challenge over at myhappyhouse.
So far, I've been doing pretty good.  This week, I did slack a little after a long night buying groceries and a stressful few days at work.  Here's how I did:
Make the bed - 7/7
Empty the sink - 6/7
Clear the clutter - 7/7
Sweep the kitchen floor - 4/7

For this week, we're adding in two more tasks: sort the mail and spray the shower with daily cleaner. The mail will be an easy one, but the shower-- that's a challenge.  I'm trying not to buy any more cleaning supplies-- so vinegar+water it is!

To make it fun, I may pick up a cute spray bottle.  I always seem to be more willing to clean, if the supplies are cute... maybe I'm just that much of a nerd.

How did you do with the challenge?  Click here to see how everyone else did!

2 comments:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Thanks for joining and linking up! I like when I have fun and cute cleaning supplies too!

Eva said...

Thanks for the awesome inspiration! :)