Yesterday I had some awesome yard sale juju going on. I wanted to share--or brag-- however you want to look at it. I went to about eight sales, one of which was at a home where their guest house/garage was much larger than our little nest. Yup, I went yard sailing in a "fancy" neighborhood. It was well worth the drive.
Overall I found some pretty great deals like:
- a set of sheer cotton curtain panels $2
- a new black picture frame $2
- the metal LOVE sign $2
- a mini birdcage $2
- a cute metal detailed bucket $.25
- two white picture frames $2
- the barnwood frame with bird print $1
- an LLBean boat tote for $1
- and a cute brass kitty key holder (a belated birthday gift for Grandmother) for $1
I loved the muted blue and mostly white color scheme, it all ties in so well with the work we've got going on in the house. I wonder if that's coincidence or just a sign that I'm going in the right direction color-wise.
Of course Inari had to give everything the once over since the camera was out. She can't stay away.
It was a fun morning! Now to figure out where everything is going to live until the renovations are done... hopefully they won't have a temporary home for too much longer.
I'm linking up to Rhoda's Thrifty Treasures party, check it out and see what other awesome finds folks had this weekend.