Wednesday, March 24

A quick hello

I thought I would take the time to give at least a brief introduction to why I've decided after years of blog-stalking to bite the bullet and write one of my own. It all started when I realized that my mental filing cabinet was growing full with snippets of life-- from class projects, to work rants, to home decor inspirations and sometimes simply observations on living the crazy nerdy life I lead.

Truthfully, my life isn't that interesting. It's actually probably much more boring than yours-- though might I add that yours is apparently boring enough to read this nerd's blog. I'm terribly unskilled at writing.. completely new to blogging.. and entirely too ambitious for my own good.

Let's just add one more item to the to-do list and give this blogging thing a try.

No comments: