Sunday, October 16

oh weekend..

I heart you.

I thought I'd play along with the Weekend Planning blog hop and try for a quick belated weekend planning post.  Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish this weekend:

Saturday:
+ get oil changed
+ take books/cd's to Hastings to sell
+ try not to spend any money on books at Hastings
+ run by the library and drop off magazines for the free bin (and maybe a quick visit with Dear Mother)
+ check out a few thrift stores for some CHEAP books (to prep for down time since I'm getting my wisdom teeth out next week)
+ go out to the Dad's place with the Man to help him clean out part of his shop
+ start attacking the PILES of laundry
+ fix my Halloween wreath where the ribbon fell off, again
+ chill with the Man

Sunday:
+ finish the laundry
+ wash dishes
+ clean kitchen!
+ attack the rest of the house with a cleaning vengeance!
+ attend a Willow House party hosted by one of my favorite B's
+ try not to spend too much $$ at said party
+ meet up and tour potential wedding venue
+ maybe figure out a meal plan for the week
+ prep for the work week.. yay!

That's just a few of the specifics on my to-do list for this weekend.  I hope everyone is having a productive and at the same time relaxing weekend.. if nothing else, the weather here is a-may-zing! So enjoy it!


Don't forget to link up with the blog hop over at MyHappyHouse.

No comments: