Sunday, August 15

static cling

Today is the Man's birthday and in order to surprise him, I did a little early morning celebrating in the form of a cheesy homemade banner:
And blowing up 28 balloons and scattering them all over the floor. 
It wasn't much, but sometimes in our home-- it's the simple things that amuse us the most. 
This evening was a perfect example of that.

Meet Loki-- my 7 year old orange tabby (who is just slightly spoiled rotten):


Loki, meet balloon:

Then inspiration struck.

Static electricity + over sized tabby cat  + balloons =


I was highly entertained.  He's normally a fussy cat, but he just purred while the Man and I cracked up.

He was probably just plotting his revenge. 

Oh well, at least the Man had a happy birthday filled with all the things he loves the most:
video games, hi-def movies, cupcakes, crayfish (more on that later) and mildly annoying the cats.

I'd say it was a good day.

1 comment:

Danielle and Clint said...

hahha! My kitty babies would not have gone for this!