Tuesday, May 10

nostalgic nesters

The other night, the Man and I were trying to calm down for bed and accidentally took a few hours journey down memory lane.  We ended up reflecting on all the crazy experiences we've had together as a couple and ultimately determined, shortly after realizing just how late it was on a work night, that we were banned from talking before bed, and that we loved the life we've built together.

This blog, as the Man reminds me frequently, is not just the story of our home, our construction journey, or my baking and crafty goodness.  It's a place where, in bouts of creative moments and stolen minutes, I can tell the story of our life together.  I am so lucky that he is so supportive, and frequently reminds me how much he enjoys looking back on my accounts of life here on the blog.  Though I post on instagram quite often, I'm much less likely to tell our stories there -  other than the moments captured in a quick shot or two.

With that in mind, here we go on another kick to revive the nerdy nest.  I'll try to write more frequently and share more, even the mundane, here.  If for nothing else, than for the archives.

It's good to be back!

No comments: