Monday, November 23

heart of the home..

I knew from the very beginning of deciding to build that having a kitchen I loved was a driving force.  I knew once we started seeing everything come together in our home, that the kitchen was becoming one of my favorite rooms.  It's a space where we really worked to bring in our love of all things shiny and merge that with a level of comfort and function that any heart of the home deserves.

So please indulge me as I share the glamour shots of one of my favorite spaces in our home:


At night, when we're settled in, the glow from the under cabinet lighting is perfection.
I had to have a little Disney sprinkled in there somewhere.

Curious about what's in our kitchen?  I've included a source list below because I always like to know where people found things for their homes.


Appliances:
Cooktop -  GE 36" Ceramic Electric with 5 burners
Hood -  Zephyr 36" Savona in Stainless
Dishwasher -  Bosch 800 Plus Series
Refrigerator -  Samsung Counter-depth 4-door with Cool Select Plus
Ice Maker - Scotsman residential nugget ice machine SCN60
Ovens - KitchenAid double electric with convection on top

Other fun stuff:
Cutting board -  Real Simple, Bed Bath & Beyond
Knife block -  Kohl's (Black Friday last year!)
Crock - Bed, Bath, & Beyond
Utensils -  Bed, Bath, & Beyond and Pampered Chef
Spoon Rest -  Disney World!
Salt Pig - olive wood from Amazon (.com, not the river)
Salt and Pepper grinders -  Target
Oil and Vinegar carafes -  Target


So far, I'm loving the kitchen.. and just wish I had more free time to bake!

No comments: